The Fremont Oktoberfest was a big success last weekend. How do I know? Cause the numbers don’t lie…
Here are a few fun facts from the weekend…
- 20,000 people gathered in the Tasting Garden to taste over 100 beers.
- 5,000 guests of all ages entered the Oktoberfest Village where over 500 Zucchini Cars were raced in the Kids Area
- 42 dogs entered CityDog Magazine’s Cover Dog Model Contest during Sunday’s Fremont Dogtoberfest.
- 1,000 runners raced in the Fremont Oktoberfest 5K and finished in the Pyramid Breweries Village Beer Garden
- Our 1,000 amazing volunteers poured 157,561 beers in the Tasting Garden, meaning… they collected 157,561 tokens and tapped over 550 kegs of beer