Seattle Weekly released its 2011 Best of Seattle winners and there’s a bunch of Fremont-based businesses on the list.
- Fremont Fair was named Best Festival.
- Lighthouse Roasters was named Best Coffeehouse.
- Via Tribunali was named Best Thin-Crust Pizza.
- Uneeda Burger’s Classic burger was named Best Burger.
- Brouwer’s won the Best Beer Selection in a Restaurant and also won the Best Beer Selection in a Restaurant fan vote.
- Revel was named Best New Restaurant.
- Nectar Lounge was named Best Hip-Hop Venue.
- Jive TIme was named Best Place To Buy Vinyl.
Agree with the choices? Feel like a Fremont business or event got hosed? Check out the full list of winners here.