A couple news items to get you up to speed this week…
- To accommodate new employees that it expects to hire this year, Google is expanding its offices in Seattle, specifically Fremont.
- Pie is hiring an experience baker/ prep cook. Sorry, they’re not hiring for a “taster” yet.
- Addicted to Girl Scout Cookies? You should probably stay away from this Fremont warehouse that stores them.
- Woodland Park Zoo’s coveted Zoo Doo is almost ready. Find out how to get your hands on some of that doo.
- In case you missed it, The Stranger has a glowing review of Fremont’s Revel in their latest issue.