Some news and items of interest for Fremonsters…
- Ghost Light Theatricals will premiere “Metamorphosis”, a play based on the famous short story by Franz Kafka on Friday, January 14th in Ballard. Tickets are available here.
- The 7-Eleven franchise at 5900 Phinney Ave. N. is for sale. Who wants it?
- Friday morning on KUOW’s “Weekday” two local food writers, Allison Austin Scheff from Seattle Magazine and Sara Dickerman, talked about the “hotness” of Wallingford’s restaurant scene.
- Presented by the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, The 40th Annual Fremont Fair is a community celebration that draws 100,000 guests to experience the quirky character of Seattle’s eclectic and artistic Fremont neighborhood.The 2011 incarnation will take place June 18th an 19th.
- The City of Seattle’s North Recycling and Disposal Station in the Fremont/Wallingford area and the South Recycling and Disposal Station in the South Park area will be open for Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday, Monday, Jan. 17, during their regular business hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.