Some Fremont-related news and notes to keep you busy as you prepare to hit the town shopping tonight…
- San Francisco-based band Blame Sally is performing Friday night at Fremont Abbey from 8 to 10pm. Tickets are available here.
- Seattle’s 40-piece Rock Orchestra and a 15-member choir will perform holiday classics this Saturday, December 11 at the Fremont Abbey.
- The Red Door and their signature Solstice Prosecco Spritz get a nice review in this week’s Seattle Weekly.
- The Washington Beer Commission presents 35 Washington craft breweries pouring samples of more than 70 beers at Hale’s Ales this Friday and Saturday.
- The 34th Pathway of Lights, the annual luminary lighting of the path around Green Lake, will be this Saturday, 4:30 – 7:30 p.m., rain or shine.
- Fremont Place Book Company is one of the local bookstores opening up its own Google ebookstore.